Sunday 31 July 2011

31/7/2011

Watch with me,
the butterflies dancing by,until the journey's end.Not knowing where their travels lead,in light and love, my friend.Flecks of light,across the azure sky,gently they descend.Settle weary wings on your open hand,in faith and trust, my friend.Carry our wishes,beyond the stars,as we watch our life transcend.We journey down the starlit path,in life and love, my friend.





The way I feel,
when I'm with you,I forget my troubles,like there's just us two.You make my heart,beat fast and strong,and you make me feel,that I truly belong.You fill the gaps,inside my heart,like I've finally found,my missing part.I sink in your eyes,I'm warmed by your smile,and the world is perfect,just for a while.You make life better,than it used to be.You are the sugar,in my cup of tea.Whenever you need me,I'll always be there.I'll be there to talk to,I'll be there to care.Because for you,I would do anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment